New brand ambassadors for Shinhan Bank in 2018
On 23rd January 2018, Shinhan Bank officially announces two its new brand ambassadors in 2018, MC Tran Quoc Khanh and Mai Lan Van. These are two prominent faces in the financial industry of Vietnam in recent years.
MC Tran Quoc Khanh is a veteran editor/MC of FBNC and is considered an inspiring MC at almost of international professional financial events held in Vietnam. He is the Founder of Kat Media, a media company which produces business television programs and content in the internet platform. He is also the translator of the book “Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future” by Peter Thiel/ Blake Masters.
Mai Lan Van is the founder and CFO of Tourism Volunteer - Volunteering for Education, a social enterprise that organizes tours to the difficult mountains combines charity activities. With this project, Van was honored as one of Forbes 30 under 30 in 2016.
Sharing about the decision of selecting MC Tran Quoc Khanh and Mai Lan Van as new brand ambassadors in 2018, Mr. Shin Dong Min - CEO of Shinhan Bank in Vietnam, said: "In previous years, our Shinhan Bank often selects entertainment or sport stars as our brand ambassadors. In this year, we have changes and keep our spotlights on the prominent faces among financial professionals and entrepreneurs with aim toward building a professional and firm image for the bank. With these two excellent brand ambassadors, MC Tran Quoc Khanh and Mai Lan Van, Shinhan Bank hopes to spread its strong message of compassionate and professional finance to all Vietnamese customers in 2018.
Details on the two brand ambassadors for Shinhan Bank in 2018:
MC Tran Quoc Khanh
- MBA from La Salle University, USA.
- MC/Editor in the field of business, finance and start-up.
- MC/ Interpreter/ Moderator of events in the field of business, finance and startup
- Translator of the book book “Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future” by Peter Thiel/ Blake Masters.
Mai Lan Van
- Master of International Business, City University London, UK.
- Founder and CFO of "Volunteer Tourism - Volunteer for Education" (V.E.O)
- Former President of Vietnamese Student Union in the UK (SVUK)
- Delegates attending the Asia-Pacific Conference on Social Enterprise (WEF)
- Member of the Organizing Committee of the Asia-Pacific Forum on Social Enterprise - SHAPE Asia-Pacific 2014 on Social Entrepreneurship
- Organizer of Champion 2013 - Global Shapers Hà Nội – World Economics Forum.